Edna Ntsifua Amponsah is an AHPC certified Optometrist and the Founding Optometrist of the Eye Clinic at the Gbawe SDA Hospital. She completed her Optometry training at the KNUST, Kumasi.
She is member of the Ghana Optometric Association (GOA). She has ten years plus post completion experience in the practice of Eyecare in various clinics across different regions of Ghana.
She has participated and been instrumental in various Eye Care Outreaches with several organisations within the last 13years across Ghana.
Education and Training
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology: Doctor of Optometry (OD)
- Global Health University of Unite for Sight: Certificate in Community Eye Health
- World Glaucoma Association (WGA )1st African Glaucoma summit
- International centre for eyecare education (ICEE) training workshop on Vision 2020 : community eye health
- Joint conference of Eyecare professional groups in Ghana
Testimonies by patients of Dr. Edna Ntsifua Amponsah has attended to